Jumat, 12 November 2010

HAIR CUT.... i HATE you....

thursday, November 11th ' 2010

I hate the salon especially aunt who has cut my hair ..
I cry at home in shock to see my new hair.
I do not feel uncomfortable and less confident with my new hair
I prefer to have long hair

but I really hate what I have experienced hair loss ..
fall out, fall out and fall off ....

I will try to take care of my hair so that later I have long hair and beautiful and certainly did not fall again


BEFORE




AFTER




which hairstyle is more suitable for me?
I certainly prefer the long hair model ....

I want my hair back ..... HUKS

4 comments:

Unknown mengatakan...

yeah actually i like the long one better... but since u had been experiencing hair loss.. apa boleh buat..
sabar ya :3

cacasiianakbaiik mengatakan...

hikss iyaa nihhh
semoga ntar tumbuh nyah jadi bagus, hitam, panjang,,,,
amiiinnnn :D

AGATA WIJAYA mengatakan...

Caca. rambut barunya oke kok. hahaha.lebih seger ah Ca. hahaha.

cacasiianakbaiik mengatakan...

wahhhh....
makasihhh yahh tataaa :)

tapii emang lebihh suka rambut panjang sihh,,,jadii nya pengen cepet" panjangg dehh hihihihi

syubidubidam