Selasa, 30 November 2010

goodbye November !

Tuesday November, 30th ' 2010

today is the first day of class after midterms had just passed

my PTI score is 88, although not the highest value but I was very grateful as it gets grade A

Today in class there is also a discussion group which is quite exciting about personal technology

and my group discuss about smartphone

after PTI class, i had lunch with gaby and daniel in a small stall in front of Anggrek Campus

I ate tempura & sosis with rice, yummy !

bebeb would come pick me up at the campus, while waiting him, i with fanny, janet, marcel, ricat waiting @Student Lounge Anggrek Campus and do some photoshoots with my lappie...

(special thanks to Ricat which has helped to push the button on the lappy)

lol






--------------------------------------------------------------------

at the end of this month, i hope every badluck that i had experienced will end too.amen

my big wish I hope have a wonderful Christmas with family and boyfriend ....

amen

0 comments:

syubidubidam