Kamis, 25 November 2010

3 days to enjoy life

tuesday, November 16th ' 2010

first day of my mid exam...
aljabar linear

after done with my exam..
having pancake with janet, marcel, daniel, renvie



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, November 17th ' 2010

It was my first time using the train, and I feel very happy

I bought 2 pieces of clothing ... harem pants and short jeans

I am very happy because I shop using my own work

experiences that are truly impressive:)





-------------------------------------------------------------------------
thursday, November 18th ' 2010

I helped ci yena in making her task
I became a model who is playing the violin to take the image into a silhouette image
we went to several places, first to the old town, but due to lack of good lighting, we decided to move to ancol
before that we had lunch in the ITC Mangga dua (again) hahaha
after that we went ancol and take some pictures ...
after completion, we were resting at starbucks Emporium, Pluit while waiting for ci yena's mom

what a tiring day but having a lot of fun:)




0 comments:

syubidubidam